deadlocked adj : at a complete standstill because of opposition of two unrelenting forces or factions; "the chess game ended with white stalemated"; "the two factions are deadlocked over fringe benefits" [syn: stalemated]
- past of deadlock
Deadlock may refer to:
- Deadlock (game), game in the game theory
- Deadlock: Planetary Conquest, computer game by Accolade
- Deadlock II: Shrine Wars, the sequel of Deadlock: Planetary Conquest
- Ratchet: Deadlocked, the fourth game in the Ratchet & Clank series.
- Deadlock (sokoban), a term for an unsolvable situation in the game Sokoban
In other fields:
- A deadlocked jury is also known as a hung jury.
- A deadlocked vote is also known as a split vote.
- Deadlock, situation in computing
- Deadlock, a physical locking mechanism
- Deadlock, V.I. Warshawski detective novel by Sara Paretsky
- "Deadlock" (Voyager episode), episode of Star Trek: Voyager
- Deadlock (band), German hard rock band
- Deadlock (metalcore), German metalcore/melodic death metal band
- Deadlock (punk), Greek hardcore/rapcore punk band
- Deadlock is a character in the ABC Warriors comic series